Here are my next dozen classes — those marked with an asterisk are weekly!
(Equinox members: if there’s ever a discrepancy, your app is correct.)
- September 27 @ 7:45 am - 8:30 am
- September 27 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- September 28 @ 8:15 am - 9:00 am
- September 28 @ 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
- September 29 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- September 29 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- September 30 @ 9:15 am - 10:00 am
- September 30 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
- October 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- October 2 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
- October 3 @ 7:45 am - 8:30 am
- October 3 @ 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
HI! Thanks for dropping in.
My name is James and teach fitness — indoor cycling, HIIT, yoga — and have lots of training to back it up. I’ve been at it for a long time, and I’m adding stuff constantly (the yoga thing is pretty new!). But it all comes down to this: Sweating is fun!
Mostly, I teach in New York City at Equinox, but I’m always game for a one-on-one or small private class. Wherever you find me, trust that you’ll get a great workout filled with dad jokes, great music and solid old school training. It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside or even if you’ve never been in a class before… as long as you come willing to play!
Take a second to fill out the contact form below to let me know what you’re looking for. If I’m not your guy, I bet I know someone who is.
Let’s get sweaty!
Having received my yoga teacher certification in August 2021 (200 hour at Three Sisters Yoga), I am so excited to share our yoga practices. It’s amazing what you can accomplish physically, emotionally and spiritually with a regular yoga practice.
A typical private yoga class (whether one-on-one or with a small group) is 90 minutes and can be tailored to address your specific goals, injuries and experience level — from brand new yogis to folks with a robust, advanced practice.
What’s on your mind?